A delicious and succulent piece of meat, tri-tip is an ideal choice for festive occasions or important events. Our grass-fed tri-tip has been generously seasoned with garlic, thyme, and rosemary for a burst of flavor in every mouthwatering bite.
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- Preheat grill to a high heat.
- Combine the chopped thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the tri-tip with the olive oil. Using your hands, evenly distribute the minced garlic. Cover both sides of the oiled tri-tip with the seasoning blend.
- Place the tri-tip on the hottest part of the grill and sear for 2-3 minutes. Flip the tri-tip over and transfer to an indirect heat section of the grill. Continue grilling until the inside temperature reaches your desired level of doneness (57° C for medium rare).
- Transfer the tri-tip to a platter, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes
- Slice across the grain and serve immediately.