Competition is now closed
Win a Free Cow Hide Rug!
Valued at $1,500
Make a purchase of our ethical and delicious grass-fed beef between 25th May to 17th June from our online butcher store and instantly be in the running for this awesome prize.
Please read below for terms and conditions.
Even better, order one of our grass-fed beef packs that are packed full of delicious restaurant quality meat and get FREE delivery too!
We have meat packs for all household and family sizes or cooking preferences.
with all meat pack orders.
Add a meat pack to your cart and top up on our delicious meat pies, premium and fresh beef BBQ steaks, burgers and sausages or our easy (and super delicious!) heat and eat meals.
And be in the running to win a cowhide rug worth $1,500!
Cow Hide Competiton Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must complete a meat order purchase from the Provenir website (provenir.com.au).
- Entrants must purchase the meat order between the 25th of May and the 17th of June, and must be paid in full.
- Entrants will be supplied a unique code within their meat order. This code will be used to claim the cowhide prize.
- Entrants must submit the code supplied into the website competition form on the Provenir website to claim the prize.
- Entrants will be notified on the 30th of June of the availability and the website address of the website competition form.
- Entrants must claim the prize within 7 days of the 30th of June to win the prize.
- If no entrant successfully claims the winning prize within 7 days of the 30th of June, a new code will be selected randomly to be the winner, and entrants will be notified again of the ability to claim the prize again. If after another 7 days, the prize is still not claimed, a new code will be selected randomly to be the winner again and entrants will be notified. This process will continue until an entrant has successfully claimed the prize.
- Free shipping within Australia is included with the cow-hide prize.
- The shipping address must match the winner’s delivery address for their meat order.
Discover our range of limited edition Cow Hide Rugs
We believe that animal welfare doesn’t have to be compromised
Stress-free on-farm processing is now a reality
Ethically sourced meat means ensuring that every day in an animal’s life is as important as the first – including the last.
Provenir’s on-farm meat processing (the only operation of its kind in Australia) ensures the highest welfare and lowest stress for the animal.
We deliver 100% grass-fed and finished beef, meaning that our cows do not have to endure stressful feedlots, saleyards and abattoirs. Provenir’s ethical meat is naturally grown – free-range, grass-fed and hormone-free beef.
The six star
is our guarantee to you.
Provenir farmers utilise low-stress handling techniques and raise their livestock on open pastures within a familiar herd structure; allowing the animals to express their natural character.
Instead of the livestock being transported, the abattoir comes to the farm. Eliminates unnecessary stress on animals associated with live transport. Less stress means less adrenalin produced, and thus more retained glycogen stores in the meat, leading to exceptional eating quality, taste and tenderness.
Provenir oversees the whole operation from purchasing livestock on-farm direct from our partnering farmers to the on-farm processing, into our butchery and on to you. By processing on-farm and utilising the latest in digital traceability technology we are able to provide full transparency and guaranteed provenance.
Grass-fed & free
Provenir partners with farmers who raise their livestock free-range and grass-fed.
For cattle and lamb, this means they are fed on natural grasses, pasture, hay or silage.
Our on-farm process and artisan butchery techniques ensure that the quality of the meat is retained and maximised throughout the whole process.
No added hormones,
herd antibiotics, or
Provenir farmers raise their livestock naturally: they do not feedlot, nor do they add hormones or antibiotics to the feed as growth promotants.