Did you know that the premium steak cuts of eye fillet, scotch and porterhouse make up only 7.5% of an entire beef carcase? So what makes up the other 92.5%???
Grass-fed meat is the choice of top chefs at award winning restaurants and home cooks alike. But why is grass fed beef better than grain fed beef?
What the traditional meat production process looks like and why on-farm processing is the only way to achieve highest welfare beef.